Sorry, nothing in cart.
In order to be fully GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) compliant, please use the information below as a record of what data we collect about you, how we store it, who we share it with and what the data is used for. For information on data protection, please follow this link.
Contacting Chesham Flowers and Gifts
When you contact us using the contact page, we require you give us your name and email address. This information is stored securely on our site in order that we can respond personally to your request. This information is not stored or shared with any third party. Your name, email address and query are stored.
Making a purchase through our shop
When you make a purchase through our shop we are required to store various pieces of information about you purchase so we can complete your order successfully.
We keep a copy of the following pieces of information you supply:
- Your name and Email address and phone number
- Your invoice address
- Your Delivery address and recipient name (if supplied)
- Extra notes or instructions you may have supplied with your order
- The delivery date (if supplied) you would like your order to be ready
- Your payment method. We do not store any further payment information like credit card numbers or bank details of any kind. These are entered by yourself directly into the PayPal payment system. We do not have any information about your payment method other than if the payment was successful or not.
To request a copy of any or all data we have about you, or to request we delete data we hold about you, please use the Contact Us form.